Self-Portrait: No. 3

68/365

OK you guys - self-portrait time again. Let me have it...

First one is my favorite.

What do you think? What could be done better?

F:6.3 | T:1/6 | ISO:100

F:6.3 | T:1/6 | ISO:100

F:6.3 | T:0"6 | ISO:100

F:6.3 | T:1/6 | ISO:100

Write a comment

Comments: 13
  • #1

Aunt Shellah (Tuesday, 25 February 2014 23:15)

I love them all! Very good!!!!!!!!!!!!

• #2

Sarah Spring (Tuesday, 25 February 2014 23:17)

They are all beautiful... I like the one with you looking down and the last one ! :)

• #3

Mary Goldau (Tuesday, 25 February 2014 23:27)

Thank you Aunt Shellah & Sarah!

• #4

Carolyn Hutchison (Tuesday, 25 February 2014 23:31)

I like the first one, the pensive one and the last. Not keen on the one with the collars, but that's just my personal anti-collar-up feeling.

• #5

Mary Goldau (Tuesday, 25 February 2014 23:35)

Thank you Carolyn! Yeah, collar one is also my least favorite. :)

• #6

Madalena (Wednesday, 26 February 2014 00:18)

I love #s 2 and 4! :) Very pretty!!

• #7

Matt Duffy (Wednesday, 26 February 2014 00:35)

First one definitely. Has lots of questions forming and a bit if intrigue.
    The others are very good too just more obvious than the first.

• #8

genette ratcliff (Wednesday, 26 February 2014 04:02)

1st picture very interesting, all very good. I love the second one.

• #9

Aunt patsy (Wednesday, 26 February 2014 06:18)

ALL gorgeous!!!! Favorite is #4 - love the eyes (I see you). Than#2 of you pondering and thoughtful - your personality!! #3 is adorable and sassy - real girly, I happen to like girly girls! # 1 is interesting but too intriguing and not friendly or welcoming! - not you ! Love you and Axel!

• #10

Rosi (Wednesday, 26 February 2014 07:50)

All very pretty! No.2 is my favourite.

• #11

Claire (Wednesday, 26 February 2014 08:03)

I love them!!!! Really hard to feckin choose Mary!
    Nr. 4 is how I always remember you - smiling beautiful - i love it!
    Nr. 1 is just so different - but I dont like the tension in your hand - looks like "the claaaaaw" :)
    Nr. 2 is amazing - but I will still go for Nr. 4 as my favourite - beautiful eyes - beautiful smile - very honest - yep, that's my favourite :)

xoxoxo

• #12

Jessica Spring (Thursday, 27 February 2014 13:58)

I am having a hard time deciding. I like the first one, from inventive artistic pov. The third one shows emotion & is beautiful too. And I love the other two..... **sigh***

• #13

Mary Goldau (Thursday, 27 February 2014 21:30)

Thank you all so much! I really appreciate all the feedback!